Meat provided by: Atlanta Steaks & Seafood
Mabel’s “Verified” Black Angus NY Strip Steak
- Gourmet Duck Fat Spray
- Banner Butter “ Sea Salt”
- Micro Greens ( for garnish)
- Black Angus New York Strip Steaks (160z)
- Rubs: Lane’s BBQ: Ancho Espresso ( For the steak)
- Atlanta Grill Company: Garlic & Herb ( for mushrooms
and to dust the steak.) of your choice.
- Heat Grill or smoker to 400
- Lightly spray steaks with Duck Fat
- Season to taste steaks with Ancho Espresso
- Place steaks on Kamado Joe (or any grill) Close grill or
smoker and turn turn every 2 mins until internal temp
reaches about 120-125 degrees
- Remove from heat and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
Slice against the grain,Plate, add garnishment and serve!
- Any questions reach out to Matt via Instagram:
@Kamado.Jones or our PopUp page