Meat provided by: Atlanta Steaks & Seafood
Rippin Reuben Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Trimmed pork tenderloin
- Thousand Island dressing
- Swiss cheese
- Sauerkraut (drained well)
- Everglades seasoning
- Place charcoal on one side of the grill. The opposite side should be cold with no direct heat. Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin to within 1/2- inch of bottom (careful not to cut all the way through). Open tenderloin so it lies flat. On each half, make another, lengthwise slit down the center to within 1/2-inch of bottom.
- Season the pork with Everglades. Layer the pastrami on top, spread the thousand island dressing on the pork, then the Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Roll up pork jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Tie the roast at 2-inch intervals with kitchen string each about 12-inches long.
- Sear the pork loin on the hot side of the grill until browned on all sides. Transfer the pork to the cold side of the grill and cook until the internal temperature is 143 degrees.
- Transfer to a serving platter or cutting board. Let it rest 10 minutes before removing string and slicing. Slice into 8 pieces.
- Any questions reach out to Jimmy via Instagram: