Today on Shoot to Grill we’re talking with lead singer of Creed, Scott Stapp. Our host Jason talks to Scott about music, Orlando, and his comeback while Chef Jimmy Bones grills up blazin’ beef and chorizo burgers stuffed with manchego cheese! Also don’t forget to head to stgpoker.com and join Bailey for a game!
Blazin Beef and Chorizo Manchego Stuffed Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 8oz dried chorizo sausage
- 2 cup shredded manchego cheese, add more if desired
- 1/4 cup of worscestershire sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 sandwich stacker pickle slices
- 3 tablespoons chipotle gourmands
- 1. Dice chorizo into small chunks.
- 2. Add ground beef and Worcestershire to chorizo and mix. Do not over mix.
- 3. Shape burger mixture into thin patty.
- 4. Place shredded Manchego cheese in the middle of the party.
- 5. Top the patty and cheese with another thin patty. Shape and seal edges.
- 6. Repeat with the rest of the burger mixture. You should have 4 burgers.
- 7. Grill burgers, approximately 12-13 minutes total, turning once, or til burgers are done, over medium-high grill.
- 8. When burgers are just about done, grill buns lightly.
- 9. Spread tops and bottom of the bun with the chipotle gourmaise.
- 10. Place two pickles on the bottom bun. Place the burger on top of the pickle.
- 11. Top burgers with lettuce and tomato.
- 12. Place top rolls on.
- Any questions reach out to Jimmy via Instagram: