Today on Shoot to Grill we’re talking with WWE Superstar, King Corbin! Our host Jason talks to Baron about playing college and NFL football, hanging up on Vince McMahon, what stars he’s a fan of, and just cooking in general since he also loves to grill! All while Chef Jimmy Bones cooks up a buffalo chicken wings! Also don’t forget to head to stgpoker.com and join Bailey for a game!
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 8 Whole chicken wings
- 2 Sticks of butter
- Franks Redhot Wing sauce or your favorite wing sauce
- Preheat a charcoal grill to 400 degrees.
- Separate the wings into flats and wingettes using a sharp knife or poultry shears.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the buffalo wing sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Reserve half of the sauce.
- Toss the wings in the buffalo sauce and grill for until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Note the flats will cook quicker than the wingettes.
- Toss the wings in the reserved sauce
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing
Any questions reach out to Jimmy via Instagram: