Today on Shoot to Grill we’re talking with lead singer of Candlebox, Kevin Martin! Our host Jason talks to Kevin about his favorite meat to grill, knowing Marilyn Manson when he was just “Brian”, his advice to new bands, and Candlebox’s brand new song “Let Me Down Easy” available now on Apple Music, iTunes and Spotify! All while Chef Jimmy Bones cooks up grilled lamb chops! Also don’t forget to head to stgpoker.com and join Bailey for a game!
Special thanks: Chef Jimmy Bones
Grilled Rack of Lamb
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- ⅓ cup plus 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp of chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp of chopped garlic
- Everglades seasoning
- Prepare charcoal grill with a hot side and a cold side.
- While the grill is heating up rest the lamb until it reaches room temperature.
- Heat grill to 500 degrees.
- Season rack of lamb with olive oil, Everglades, rosemary. And garlic.
- Sear the rack of lamb fat side down for about 5 minutes. Flip and sear the other side for 5 minutes.
- Move the lamb to the cold side of the grill until it reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees.
- Remove from the grill and let the lamb rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the lamb and serve with a mint jelly.
Any questions reach out to Jimmy via Instagram: